You may have heard of the famous line: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” While this may be a cliché, an apple a day actually cleanses the toxins away. Apples help encourage bowel movements. When taken either as a juice or simply just fresh apples several times a day, this urges your colon to break down toxins and release them from your system. So go ahead and load up on your apples. These sure are great for your colon.
Another great option is consuming lemon juice on a daily basis. Lemons contain antioxidants and Vitamin C,which are great for the digestive system. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into a glass of warm water. Add in a pinch of salt and some honey. Stir well and drink this every morning on an empty stomach. This home remedy should give you the energy you need for the day while it does an awesome job at keeping your insides clean.
Just like the amazing apple, avocados are great sources of fiber,which plays a huge role in the digestion process. This allows digested substances to pass through the tracts without any problem while it cleanses the colon. Avocado is a great colon cleanse because it encourages healthy bowel movement and prevents buildup of toxins that make it hard for the colon to excrete the unnecessary waste materials.
Popeye was famous for his being a Spinach-dependent superhero. Whoever made Popeye made a great point – spinach, just like the rest of the green veggies out there, are not only great for keeping you strong and healthy; these greens rich in chlorophyll also help cleanse and detoxify your digestive tract. The fat-soluble elements found in your green vegetables stick to the lining of your tract and kill the bacteria that live on your intestinal walls. Always include green veggies and even fruits in your daily diet.
These are just but a few of those amazing foods that are natural sources of fiber, antioxidants, and other nutrients that are great for cleansing your colon. Try any of these today and you are sure to look forward to a bright-looking and healthy tomorrow.
Delectable Smoothie Recipes for the ColonLooking for some great smoothie recipes that will not only suffice your need for sugar or something delicious but will also act as an amazing colon cleanser? Look no more! Here are some delectable delights that are sure to be one of your favorite home remedies yet. Ready to do some blending?
The Green Smoothie
A lot of women do not normally go for the green stuff because of how it looks. However, this green smoothie doesn’t look all that bad, and it really tastes great, too! This green smoothie is a combination of these three major stars – green apples, cucumber, and kiwi. Mixed with the rest of the ingredients, this home remedy can do a great job at detoxifying your colon and eliminating those bad bacteria that have resided on the walls of your digestive tract. To make this, get the following ingredients ready –
Green apples, kiwi, cucumber, a cup of water, a small chunk of ginger root, aloe vera juice (¼ cup), 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice, and a tablespoon of chia seeds.
Now when you have all these ingredients ready, go right ahead and blend them all together. You may add a handful of ice if you wish. This smoothie blend should get your colon working as it should.
The Pink Smoothie
Don’t most women love pink? If you’re one of the many, then you will adore this pink smoothie as part of your colon cleanse home remedy. This berry-licious smoothie is sure to get you all excited and will definitely bring those detoxifying enzymes to life. The pink smoothie is starred by the awesome berries and some freshly grated ginger to add some punch. Here are the ingredients needed for this delectable smoothie.
A cup or two of unsweetened cherries and raspberries, 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, ¾ cup of almond milk, 2 tablespoons of honey, and a teaspoon of flax seed.
All you need to do is combine all the ingredients (except for the lemon juice) in a blender and blend them all together. The ginger should spice up this drink and will make you love it even more. Add the lemon juice in, and your smoothie is good to go.
The Pro-Belly Smoothie
Everyone needs a healthy dose of probiotics – or the good bacteria that your belly needs to function at its best. You can’t go wrong with this pro-belly smoothie as an option for your colon cleanse home remedy. This smoothie only needs a few ingredients but will surely appeal to your taste and, of course, your belly. What you need –
A cup of ripe papaya, another cup of plain yogurt, a tablespoon of honey, lime juice, and coconut milk.
All these, with the help of your ever-faithful blender, will give you a colon cleanse home remedy that you will always go to. This belly soother should provide you with all the probiotics you need for your digestive system to work and function as it should.
Sip your way to a healthy colon with these delectable smoothie recipes. You really can’t go wrong with any of these. Try them today!
6 Drinks That’ll Put a Period To Your Colon Misery!
Colon cleanse home remedies can usually be achieved through diets that consist of green foods, fermented food items, and foods that are rich in fiber. But, what are foods without the proper drinks? Drinking these fluids at home will guarantee not only the wellbeing of your colon, but also your overall health.
Before discovering the wonder juices, you have to keep in mind that determination plays a very important role. You cannot start on the cleansing process and stop just a few days after. Remember that your colon has years to clean. You can tone down after several weeks or months, but you cannot completely stop.
Here are the drinks that will put a period to your colon misery:
- Water –Gauge your need to cleanse your colon by thinking back—have you been an avid water-drinker? Or are you one of those people who like sodas and caffeine more than water? If you drink plenty of water, chances are that the degree of the remedy that you need won’t be that hard. However, if you deem yourself as someone who does not really like water, you have to start now. Water is the starting point of colon healing and cleansing.
- Lemon Juice –The antioxidants and Vitamin C in lemon juice make it a perfect choice for beginners in the colon cleanse home remedy rituals. Aside from cleaning the bowel, it also energizes you. The correct preparation is to take ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix it with a glass of lukewarm water. Add a pinch of iodized salt and drink the solution in the morning before breakfast.
- Apple Juice – Apple juice should be taken by people with years and years of an unhealthy lifestyle because it eases the colon damages. Fresh apple juice should be taken three times a day, for several weeks. Don’t be frustrated if you get very little results after a few days using the apple juice. However, you will take note of a significant ease in the passage of your stool. It’s a start.
- Aloe Vera Juice – Are you one of those people who are afraid to commit to colon cleansing home remedies because you have a somewhat sensitive digestive system? If you are, then Aloe Vera is perfect for you because it is made for sensitive people—it bears no side effects. Just purchase a fresh Aloe Vera plant, squeeze out the gel, and keep it in the freezer; when it is cold enough, drink the juice! Aloe Vera juice is also perfect for fixing your digestive problems, such as constipation and indigestion.
- Vegetable Juice –Do you want some freedom in the preparation of your colon cleanse home remedies? Then, why not prepare a variety of vegetable juices? Green veggies, to be exact, have high amounts of fiber that help a lot in cleansing the colon. If you want a little more texture and taste, turn the veggies into a smoothie and add a couple of fruits. That makes it extra special!
- Ginger Juice – If you do not like the hassle of searching for the fruits and other ingredients, why not consider drinking ginger juice? It’s easy to make and has a lot of benefits. Ginger is known for its cleansing property, perfect to detoxify the colon. It also helps a lot that ginger is absolutely cheap. You can take ginger in a lot of ways, like raw juice or tea. If the taste is too much for you,add honey in the juice or tea!
Try any of these super drinks and notice how they really take care of your colon and your overall health. A healthy colon ensures that you feel lighter and more focused to take on any task that comes your way!