erry and Esther Hicks are the husband and wife team behind the hugely successful Abraham Hicks
collaboration, teaching and presenting Law of Attraction concepts with the emphasis on the ‘art of allowing our natural wellbeing
to come forth.’ Their teachings can be accessed through their many books, attending one of their workshops, or through other materials such as their calendars, card decks, audios, CDs, and videos available.
While they say that “words don’t teach; life experiences teaches,” they are aware of how certain words can be meaningful and powerful: being part of a process that can help someone maintain positivity, balance, and harmony, especially when the words stimulate them to feel good which will then “allow more of your natural Wellbeing to flow.”
Below are affirmations or statements selected and taken from one of their most popular card decks called “The Teachings of Abraham, Wellbeing Cards.” Each ‘gem of wisdom’ below, according to them, is designed to “accentuate your natural state of wellbeing”. You can read everything in one go, but keep the list afterwards and try to revisit one each day and see what happens after a month:
- My purpose in life is joy.
- When my thoughts chronically feel good, my body thrives.
- I can relax into my natural wellbeing.
- I am learning that all problems resolve themselves.
- As I breathe deeply, I feel myself thrive.
- I can visualize my body as I want it to be.
- I have the potential, right now, for Illness or for Wellness.
- When I appreciate, I feel so very good.
- Wellbeing is my natural state of being.
- I look for positive aspects in every experience.
- There is nothing for me to guard against.
- I see this day as a positive, new beginning.
- Anything I can imagine being, doing, or having- I can be, do, or have.
- I look for more reasons to appreciate.
- To allow wellbeing, I must be in joy.
- Nothing is more important than that I feel good.
- It is not my work to control others.
- I can be a healthy and joyous person.
- I envision more and act less.
- The main event isn’t the destination; it’s my joyous journey.
- I can always reach for a thought that feels better.
- It is my dominant intent to look for what I want to see.
- By visualizing my desired outcome, the perfect action is always inspired.
- I can imagine my desired life for 15 minutes each day.
- The universe is big enough to fulfill my every intent.
- My happiness is my greatest gift to others.
- Physical wellbeing is only one good thought away.
- First, I seek joy, and all else follows.
- When I’m feeling good, I’m allowing in good.
- I can focus on my physical wellbeing.
- The measure of my success is my joy.
Feeling good already? I will leave you with a beautiful quote from Esther and Jerry: “Every part of your life is experienced through the perspective of your physical body, and when you feel good, everything you see looks better. And so, there are few things of greater value than the achievement of health and physical wellbeing. Not only does a good-feeling body promote positive thoughts, but also, positive thoughts promote a good-feeling body.”