But women are different. Our skin is more sensitive than theirs, and our instincts will always tell us to be at our best and most beautiful. Cleaning our faces with regular soap is the last resort. There must be a product out there dedicated to clean it like a professional can; since you came to read this review, we’ll let you know about that product—Eve Lom Cleanser.
My cleanser should have…
Eve Lom Cleanser isn’t just a cleanser. In fact, calling it a cleanser is an understatement.
The product contains a lot of ingredients that can do wonders to your face. It contains Egyptian chamomile that is well-known to be incorporated in cosmetic and skin care products due to its anti-inflammatory effect. It can help with rashes, pimples, and acne. The chamomile factor can also help increase skin hydration; thus, it’s perfect for those women looking for moisturizing cleansers.
The cooling properties of the eucalyptus oil in this cleanser can soothe tired facial muscles; it also has antibacterial properties that can be used in preventing skin wounds (pimples and insect bites) from getting worse.
Last but not the least, Eve Lom Cleanser has cocoa butter. It contains a high amount of antioxidants that fight off free radicals—substances that cause skin to age faster. It also adds to the moisturizing power of the cleanser. The fatty acid in cocoa butter really penetrates the skin, making sure that it’s properly hydrated.
Using my cleanser should be simple
If your skin type is normal or dry, you only need to use this product once a day, preferably at night so that you can remove your makeup. However, if your skin is oily or very oily, you need to use Eve Lom Cleanser twice a day—once in the morning and once in the evening.
Instructions on how to use Eve Lom Cleanser:
- Apply the cleanser all over your face and neck to remove your makeup.
- Prepare a basin and fill it with hot water. Dip a muslin cloth in the basin and squeeze out the excess water. The muslin cloth is included when you purchase the cleanser.
- Massage the cloth onto your face and neck. The hot water will open your pores, ensuring that the cleanser will really penetrate your skin to remove all impurities. For best results, do this step three times.
- Rinse the muslin cloth with hot water and fold it into a square.
- Massage the skin with the rinsed muslin cloth to remove traces of the cleanser.
The benefits of this cleanser…
- The use of the muslin cloth whenever you apply the cleanser enhances the exfoliation. It gently removes makeup residue, skin impurities, and dead skin cells. On top of that, it also improves the blood circulation in the skin, delivering oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells.
- Another good thing about Eve Lom Cleanser is that it doesn’t discriminate between skin types. You can use it whether your skin is normal, dry, oily, or very oily. You only have to compromise by using it either once or twice a day.
- No makeup can escape from this product. Eve Lom Cleanser understands that most women now use water-proof makeups. Don’t worry; the cleanser can remove your makeup, no matter how water-proof it is.
- It’s good for overall skin health. It exfoliates, cleanses, and tones your skin. Regular use can improve your complexion and radiance.
The thing is, this product is really expensive. You have to spend a little less than $100 dollars to purchase it. But the good news is, one jar can last a really long time. Additional expenses are also required since you need to replace the muslin cloth with fresh ones every 2-3 days. So yes, this product is quite heavy on the pocket.
Eve Lom Cleanser isn’t just a cleanser. The ingredients that really penetrate the skin can contribute to the overall skin health, and the use of the muslin cloth during application will gently exfoliate the skin. It will also give you the youthful glow that you want so much because of the antioxidants contained in the cleanser. Although it might be heavy on your pockets, the results are very much worth it.Lastly, I'm starting to tell other women about a health newsletter that I've benefited immensely from and that I highly recommend. I think you might like it, too. If you want, you can sign up here.
It's completely free and I've learned soooo much from it!
Before you go, we'd love to hear from you in the comments below. I'm working hard to build a community here and a big part of that are your contributions!
If you have experiences to share, questions, comments, suggestions, or anything else, please leave us a quick comment.
I promise to reply!