Though our sexual desires normally just come about in a very spontaneous manner, it’s good if you and your potential boyfriend work on becoming more open and more intimate before sleeping with each other. Having a list of sexual questions to ask will help you get to know your man more intimately. Having your sexual questions answered will also help you get to know his deepest desires and fantasies, and you’ll also have more ideas on how to pleasure him.
The key to knowing the sexual side of your man is to ask questions in a fun way that would be enjoyable for both of you. You can even turn it into a game between you and him to avoid any awkward or uncomfortable moments between you two. Or in order for it to be fair, you can both agree that after he answers the said question, he can also ask the same question to you.
Here are just some of the questions that you should ask before having sex with your potential boyfriend:
- What is your opinion of premarital sex?
- Are we ready to do this?
- What do you think is the difference between having sex and making love?
- What is your favorite position?
- Do you like it gentle or rough?
- What is your greatest sexual fantasy?
- If I do it with you, will you hold me again?
- What’s your biggest turn-on?
- What’s your biggest turn-off?
- Do you think our relationship will work if we do it?
- Have you ever had a threesome before?
- How many partners have you had?
- Would you ever talk dirty while having sex?
- When was the first time you ever watched porn?
- What do you think is the most important part of sex?
- What is your most favorite part of having sex?
- What is your most awesome experience when it comes to sex?
- What is your most favorite sexual thing?
- What kind of lingerie do you like your partner to wear?
- Have you ever had phone sex?
The list of playful and steamy sexual questions could go on as you find the game of asking questions more enjoyable. Just remember to be confident and not be embarrassed or look uncomfortable while asking these questions; otherwise, you’ll sound awkward and you might make your man uncomfortable too. Just have fun and enjoy asking the said questions. There’s really no harm in asking.Lastly, I'm starting to tell other women about a health newsletter that I've benefited immensely from and that I highly recommend. I think you might like it, too.
If you want, you can sign up here.
It's completely free and I've learned soooo much from it!
Before you go, we'd love to hear from you in the comments below. I'm working hard to build a community here and a big part of that are your contributions!
If you have experiences to share, questions, comments, suggestions, or anything else, please leave a comment.