But what if that organ that keeps you together is falling apart because of acne? Do you immediately start looking for products sold on the market that promise to restore your skin’s awesome condition?
Now hold your horses.
Before you start gracing your cabinet with chemical-packed products to resolve your issue, you might just want to look at the basics. How about a basic daily skin care routine that you should always take into consideration before wasting money on expensive products to get rid of your forehead acne?
If you’re ready, then here are some tips you can follow for your acne-prone skin.
- Evaluate your skin care products. If you splurge on skin care products, then you must remember to carefully choose those that don’t clog your pores. Remember that clogged pores can be an easy target for acne to form. If you want to get rid of your forehead acne, you just need to read the label and be wise about the content of whatever it’s you’re putting on your face. And find out about the best pore mimimizers on Amazon!
- Wash your face at least twice a day. Yes, getting rid of forehead acne means making sure you wash your face daily with soap. Now, how you wash your face is another issue you’ve to consider. Scrubbing and over-washing your skin can cause it to produce more oil – something that will aggravate your acne situation. With this said, the next guide becomes equally important.
- Never go to bed with your makeup on. If you’re looking forward to acne-free days, then you should always remove your makeup at the end of the day. Keeping your makeup on all night will make matters worse and will definitely not get rid of forehead acne. And be sure to only use non-comedogenic makeup brands!
- Don’t miss out on your moisturizer. When the skin gets dry, the body will compensate it by producing more oils, which will make your acne worse. Always apply some moisturizer to keep healthy and hydrated skin, which will in turn get rid of that nasty forehead acne.
- Shower and wash hair frequently. When you shower regularly, you get rid of forehead acne by removing dead skin cells and bacteria that cause clogged pores and acne. You also maintain a healthy balance of oil production in the body if you shower regularly.
- Drink plenty of water. Just like washing your face, drinking water helps flush out all the toxins out of the body through your pores. It helps get rid of your forehead acne by clearing out all the toxins and keeping your skin hydrated, which is something your skin requires.
- Never pop your zits, no matter how tempting it may be. When you pop them, it increases the chances of bacteria buildup, causing your acne to be more inflamed than it ever was. Leave it be and stop touching your face. The less you touch it, the higher chances of improvement you’ll see.
- Get some much needed rest and control your stress levels. Although this doesn’t directly get rid of your acne problems, stress levels have something to do with the oil production of your skin. The more stressed you are, the more that your body creates sebum, the oil that causes pimples and acne breakout.
- Eat right. This habit will help you clear up your skin as your body reacts to all the right nutrients it needs to function at its best. When your body is nourished and well fed, it promotes growth of healthy skin cells, which is what you need when you’ve acne-prone skin.
- Last and certainly not the least, exercise. Working out allows you to sweat, which in turn will clear your pores of all the bacteria that gets stuck. Exercise also promotes a good mood, which will definitely affect the production of oil on the skin.
These are but a few of the basic things you need to consider for your acne-prone skin. It’s important to observe a healthy and regular skin care routine and be mindful of these daily tips to help you achieve beautiful skin.
Winning the Battle Against Acne Forever!Pimples are surely one of the eternal problems of women. Every woman wants to have a beautiful face, one that is smooth, clear, and flawless.
But pimples and acne, whiteheads, and blackheads can ruin this dream of having a flawless face. It just shows up and stays even if you don’t want it to, and it’s even worse when it chooses an important day to pop up on your face.
I consider pimples a curse. For someone who had problems with pimples during my teenage years, I know how ugly it’s to have red and nasty breakouts on my face. However, we can keep our faces pimple-free if we pay attention to our diet and food intake and if we develop a skin care regimen and also a healthy lifestyle.
Wash your face at most twice a day
Washing your face will free it from all the dirt and unwanted particles that will clog your pores and cause you to have pimples. It’s really important that you keep your face as clean and as dirt-free and oil-free as possible. However, it’s not advisable to wash your face more than twice a day since it’ll make your skin dry. If your skin is dry, it’ll just produce more oils and that means more pimples for you.
Keep your hands and hair off your face
Our hands and hair have bacteria in them, which we get from the things we touch, or from the dust and dirt that clings to our hair (especially if we are living in the city or in a polluted place), so we have to keep them off our faces.
We have to avoid always touching our faces and also avoid hairstyles in which our hair always covers or has contact with our faces. This is to avoid transferring the bacteria to our faces, which would result in us having more pimples and acne.
Don’t pop your pimples
Sometimes you’ll have an urge to just squeeze your pimples, especially your whiteheads, but please don’t ever pop them. Our pimples contain bacteria, so if you pop them, chances are the bacteria will spread on to other pores.
Also, if you’re in the habit of popping your pimples, you’ll just make them more inflamed and irritated, making them look more red and swollen. What’s worse is you may develop pimple and acne scars from popping your pimples.
Eat a balanced diet
It’s important that we keep a balanced diet to make ourselves healthy because more often than not, what we have outside is a reflection of what we have inside. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (especially the green and leafy ones) since these help with having a fair complexion.
But cut back on your sweets, sugar, and milk, since recent studies have found out that these can cause pimples and acne.
Also make sure that you get proper vitamins and minerals, especially Vitamins A and E (Vitamin E is proven to have many effects that result in healthy skin; see “Easy as ABC: Discovering the Benefits of Vitamin E to a Healthy Skin”). And to keep your skin hydrated, drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Drinking water will help in the cleaning and cooling of your skin.
Use oil-free and hypoallergenic products
In regards to your cosmetics, face cleansers, shampoo, and other face products, make sure that what you’re using is skin-friendly, meaning that they must be oil-free, non-comedogenic (won’t clog your pores), and also hypoallergenic (so you won’t have any irritation and unwanted reactions to it) as much as possible.
Though it’s generally not advisable to put on make-up if you’ve pimples because it’ll only make your pimples and acne worse, the tendency is that women use make-up (especially concealer) to hide those pimples. So if you’re that hardheaded and still use make-up, just make sure that it’s not oil-based or cream-based to not make your skin more irritated than it’s already.
Also make sure that you clean your make-up brushes and that you don’t sleep with your make-up on. Always remove your make-up and clean your face before going to bed.
Get proper rest
Lastly, make sure that you get at least 8 hours of sleep every day and that you’re not having much stress. Somehow, not getting the proper rest and having so much stress can cause your skin to produce more sebum and increase the oil production in your skin, which in turn would cause you to have more acne. So make sure that you’re having your much-needed rest to recharge your body and to make your body processes smooth and normal.
Tired of Acne? Try Amazon’s Best Acne Treatment Products!Acne is perhaps the worst facial enemy any woman has to fight with. It will constantly make you wonder where you went wrong with your daily skin care routine.
You’ll keep on ticking the check list: always wash face before going to bed – check, use gentle skin care products – check, thoroughly cleanse skin when acne occurs – check, use over-the-counter topical acne treatment – check.
You think that you’re doing everything correctly, but acne comes back again and again.
And then it happens. You’ll start losing confidence because you’ll feel ugly. You’ll avoid taking pictures because you feel that you won’t look good in them. Some girls even cover their acne with a handkerchief when out and about!
Spots on the face and deep skin wrinkles can ruin your career and social life. You’re in desperate need of the best acne treatment!
You reached this article for a reason. It will assist you in finding the most effective ways of fighting acne.
Best Acne Treatment Brush: Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic
Best Acne Light Therapy: Sirius Aurora Light Therapy
Best Cream for Acne: Mesoestetic Dermamelan Treatment Cream
Best Facial Salon for Acne: Photon Therapy Facial Salon
We’ve been there, we’ve done that. As women, we know that we have to deal with skin breakouts every once in a while, considering the crazy changes that happen in our hormones every month.
A few pimples here and there will no longer bother us to the point of exhaustion.
But when we are forced to deal with infuriating acne (on our face, no less!), we go back from scratch and start looking for real solutions. If you’re told that there’s an all-in-one solution, don’t buy the product right on the spot.
You have to know that for a problem to be solved, you’ve to take several steps—not a quick, one-time fix. It’s the same with acne; you’ve to deal with it using a step-by-step method. And that is exactly what Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System is offering you: an organized system to solve acne and other skin breakouts.
Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System: How does it work?
This product doesn’t just cure the symptoms; it gives you the assurance that you can become acne-free because there will be absolutely no reason to start the breakout. Yes, that’s right.
The system works by going to the root of the problem. It kills the bacteria that causes acne, it regulates oil production (excessive oil can cause acne and pimples when clogged in the pores), and it cleanses the build-up of dead skin cells.
The Complete Proactiv System
We know now that the system works professionally by removing the risk factors.
But do you really need several products for that? The answer is yes. Keep in mind that this product works not only to eliminate blemishes on your skin, but it also aims to prevent new breakouts from coming out. So, what are the three simple steps that can give you total freedom from acne?
- Renew – The first product you’ll have to use is the Proactiv 3 Step Acne Treatment System Renewing Cleanser, which is pretty much the foundation of the treatment. It has tiny exfoliating beads that remove dead skin cells, oil, and dirt to keep your pores from clogging. (Also read: DIY Brown Sugar Exfoliant)
- Revitalize –The next step is for you to use the revitalizing toner. This product is alcohol-free, which means it can revitalize the skin without drying it out. After using this toner, you’ll notice that your skin is softer and you’ll feel more refreshed.
- Repair – The repairing day lotion will penetrate deep down in your clogged pores to repair the damage. The best thing about this product is that it’s oil-free—it’s perfect for those suffering from an oily skin type.
It’s A Skin Saver
For a set that promises acne-free skin permanently, this product is very budget-friendly.
You’ll be getting a total of 5 effective products, and the amount you’ll spend is less than the price you’ve to pay for one session of dermatological treatment.
Regular use will give you smoother skin because all your blemishes will be gone, your pores will be less visible, and your oily problems will be solved.
The Only Problem
The only problem about this product is that it isn’t made for all skin types. For others, it has worked wonders while for some, it did not change a thing. Another thing is, if your skin is sensitive, you’ve to consult your dermatologists first because some customers mentioned developing scabs on their face after using the refining mask.
Slowly, But Surely
The product works not by giving immediate results. It uses three major steps: renewing by removing dead skin cells, dirt and oil, revitalizing by toning your skin, and repairing by cleansing the pores. For a complete set (with additional products), it’s really budget-friendly.
Although it’ll depend on your skin, most customers have given it “two thumbs up” reviews, so it’s safe to assume that, as long as your skin isn’t that sensitive, you’ll have no problems.
Baby Quasar: Your Way Out From Acne BluesIt’s amazing how something as small as acne bears very significant importance in a woman’s life, especially when said speck is found on your face.
Oh. That sounded wrong. L
et me rephrase that. It’s infuriating how something as small as acne can ruin a day in a woman’s life, especially if said speck won’t go away in a day’s time. In fact, it’ll stay there for as long as it likes until you do something about it. But that’s not the most maddening part.
The thing that makes you go insane is when there’s not just one speck; there are two, or worse, three, or if you’re very lucky (insert sarcasm here), there’s so much you don’t want to count them.
So, what will you do?
Baby Quasar—yes, you need it
If you’re suffering from acne for God knows how long, and if you’ve tried countless over-the-counter acne treatment products, but gained little to no result, or if you’re just being the typical it-girl who wants flawless looking skin with no identified blemishes (hey, who can blame you?), then yes, you absolutely need this product.
Baby Quasar – bringing the spa at home
And if you’re someone who cherishes the privacy of your own home over the spa full of ladies doting on each of your imperfections, then yes, you definitely need this product. Still not convinced? Well, why not consider the following benefits?
- It uses the revolutionary blue light technology. Acne happens because of bacteria, and these bacteria can be killed by exposure to certain light—blue light is the most commonly used light in spa and skin clinics. So yes, having this product is like having your own spa and being your own skin doctor.
- It can reduce oily skin. The blue light can also shrink the oil glands, thus decreasing oil production. Regular use can get you out of your irritating oily face problem.
- It’s perfectly safe, which is actually saying much because recent updates in acne treatment show that there can be a danger in using OTC acne treatment products. They can induce an allergic reaction that in time can develop into another (worse) skin condition. Not to mention that certain allergic reactions can be fatal (no exaggeration intended).
- It stands on its own. When you use the product, you don’t need anything else. There’s no need for you to back it up with topical ointment or other medications.
- It’s portable so you can use it on other parts of the body with acne.
Baby Quasar – instructions
This product doesn’t have a handful of buttons that’ll make you go techno. It’s very simple to use; no need to stress out. (Did I mention that stress can cause acne? Well, there’s a link between the two.)
- Remove any jewelry from the area to be treated (piercings).
- Clean the skin thoroughly and pat it completely dry.
- Plug your Baby Quasar device into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the device by pressing the button at the back firmly.
- Make an imaginary division on the skin to be treated.
- Place the device directly in contact with your skin and move it in slow circular motions. Do this for 4 minutes in each treatment area.
- Use three to five times a week or as needed.
- After unplugging, clean the device with a damp cloth or cotton ball.
- Store in cool, dry place.
Baby Quasar – money matters
This product is one expensive tool. $329 isn’t a joking price, but then your face is also not a joking matter, so it kind of makes up for it. Since the product is portable, anyone from the household can make use of it; thus, anyone from the house who’s planning to use the product can also chip in.
Baby Quasar – the superstar!
This is a product that brings the spa at home because it uses the blue light therapy found more commonly in spa and skin clinics. There’s virtually zero side effects, and the result is just awesome. Baby Quasar is simple to use and portable.
Yes, it may be expensive, but a blemish-free face is priceless due to the feel-good effect and confidence-boost it provides.
Say Goodbye to Acne With Mike Walden’s Acne No More ProgramIf you’ve been suffering from acne breakouts for what feels like forever, then you probably have tried pretty much everything to get rid of your acne – from creams to pills and all the anti-acne programs out there.
I totally understand how frustrating it can be to have breakouts that make you look and feel so horrible that you end up neglecting anything that requires interaction with another human being.
I’m not exaggerating things. Acne can really twist your life upside down. So if you’re looking to get that normal life like you’ve always imagined, then you’re definitely on the right page.
You can get rid of acne – forever. How? Introducing Mike Walden’s Acne No More program.
A Real Life Story
Mike Walden suffered from acne for so many years – about 19 years. For those of you who’ve never experienced acne, you might probably say that ‘it’s just acne.’ But for those who know how difficult it’s to have acne, you know that 19 years can feel like a lifetime of suffering. And that’s exactly how he felt.
Mike Walden endured years of experimenting on treatments for his acne – to no avail. He has spent years avoiding the company of other people to avoid embarrassment. Because of this, he spent hours and hours reading through material and doing research until he finally discovered the only treatment that could help him say goodbye to acne forever.
Not only did this program treat his acne problems, but it has also changed his entire life for the better. With this, he has decided to share it with everyone and call it the Acne No More program.
What is the Acne No More program?
Acne No More by Mike Walden is a program that gives you instant online access to the answers to your acne problems. This program is a holistic approach to completely and permanently get rid of your acne.
If you’ve been suffering from acne and would like to try a program that doesn’t involve topical creams or pills or anything that will eventually have negative side effects to your body, then this is the perfect program for you. Here are some of the things you’ll learn through the Acne No More program:
- Easy step-by-step process or techniques to help you get rid of acne permanently
- All the information you need to know about acne and all the conventional treatments available
- Daily treatment plans that are quick and simple
- Techniques to eliminate all the toxins out of the body
- In-depth knowledge of the foods that help nourish the skin and the foods that you’ve to avoid
- What triggers acne problems
- And a whole lot more
Acne No More is designed to clear your skin by targeting the real cause of acne as opposed to just treating the acne. This is where the other products fail.
With Acne No More, everything is laid out for you – from what you need to know and how you need to do it to get the maximum effects from the program.
On top of these amazing benefits you get from Acne No More, it also comes with amazing bonuses that will help you complete your transformation. And if you’re not satisfied, there’s also a 60-day money back guarantee – no questions asked! Totally risk-free!
You don’t have to suffer and isolate yourself from the entire world just because of acne. And you don’t have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars either.
Acne No More is the solution to your acne troubles. It’s proven effective and affordable. By trying this product, you’re sure to be on your way to happy, healthy, and acne-free skin.Lastly, I'm starting to tell other women about a health newsletter that I've benefited immensely from and that I highly recommend. I think you might like it, too.
If you want, you can sign up here.
It's completely free and I've learned soooo much from it!
Before you go, we'd love to hear from you in the comments below. I'm working hard to build a community here and a big part of that are your contributions!
If you have experiences to share, questions, comments, suggestions, or anything else, please leave us a quick comment.
I promise to repond!