The idea that you could stand in the mirror and not see the years in yourself is delectable for everybody, especially for a successful woman like you. The thing is that you can have both beauty and brains at the same time, but youth will slip out of your fingers no matter how much you try to hold onto it.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you had a magic wand that could return the glow of your skin? If there’s such a wand, would you use it?
I’ll take it when I can…
Of course, you would. Who wouldn’t? And the good news is that such a wand exists; it’s called Derma Wand—and you can get your hands on it anytime you want.
While some people will rely on surgery, which poses no danger,especially when they can afford it and trust the surgeon, others will opt for a regular visit with their dermatologist, purchasing different skin renewal products or undergoing medical treatment. But what if you think surgery is over-the-top and regular visits is just too time-consuming? Do you raise the white flag and give up the fight for a younger looking skin?
Please don’t. Derma Wand can help you with your quest. It can rejuvenate the skin by reducing lines and wrinkles and toning saggy skin. And you’ll be your own fairy; no more worrying about someone hurting you with any procedure because your hands will hold the wand, literally.
Unlocking what’s in store for you
When you receive the (Magic) Derma Wand Kit, you won’t be lost. Included in the kit is the detailed instructional booklet along with an instructional video.
Derma Wand does the following to your skin:
- Thermally recharges your skin to reduce lines and wrinkles
- Tightens and tones saggy skin
- Oxygenates the skin to reduce pore size
- Makes the lips more plump
Using the Derma Wand only requires simple techniques. Just follow these simple steps:
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin and make sure to pat it completely dry.
- Turn the dial of the Derma Wand onto the lowest setting.
- Plug it in the electrical outlet.
- Feel the effect of the product by testing it first with your hand.
- You can now use it on your face. Keep the contour tip of the wand directly in contact with your skin. Gently move it in circles on the area you want to be treated.
- When you feel comfortable, you can now increase the intensity by turning the dial. However, remember to switch it back to the lowest level when massaging the area around the eyes.
Is Derma Wand really worth it? You should decide. Here are the wonderful benefits of using Derma Wand:
- Your hands become professional – Using the product produces the same result as the machine in dermatology centers.
- There’s science behind it – The use of the product produces a gentle stream of micro-currents that massages the skin. It’s like having hundreds of tiny fingers working their magic on you. When you massage an area, the circulation is improved and it becomes more oxygenated.
- Sensible proof – You cannot deny that the product is functioning well. You’ll be able to hear the vibration as it sends out the micro-currents and you’ll really feel the tingling sensation on your skin.
- Light in weight, heavy on duty – It’s so small you can bring it with you whenever you travel.
Feel the difference
The effects of the Derma Wand are instant. Every time you use it, you’ll feel the difference. The lines and wrinkles are reduced, your puffy eyes become less noticeable, and your lips will plump up. Regular use of the product can help rejuvenate the skin for a more youthful glow.
Even professional dermatologists have approved of its effects. Aside from feeling and hearing the vibration, you’ll also be able to smell something when you use the wand;this is normal and the machines in dermatological spas also produce the same smell.
Purchasing the Derma Wand is like having a spa in the comfort of your own home. You can use it whenever you please without setting up an appointment.
It may become complicated
Although it’s not really a bad thing, using Derma Wand can be complicated the longer you use it. To achieve greater results, you may want to consider other products that you can use along with the wand. Women will typically apply moisturizing cream before using Derma Wand, but you can choose from a variety of beauty products such as lotion or skin mist. Just be patient and ask your dermatologist what product will suit you.
Lastly, I'm starting to tell other women about a health newsletter that I've benefited immensely from and that I highly recommend. I think you might like it, too. If you want, you can sign up here.
It's completely free and I've learned soooo much from it!
Before you go, we'd love to hear from you in the comments below. I'm working hard to build a community here and a big part of that are your contributions!
If you have experiences to share, questions, comments, suggestions, or anything else, please leave us a quick comment.